Flap Barrier is designed for ensuring crowd management as well as security at the entrances in areas of high pedestrian flow. By allowing access to only one person at a time, it helps in maintaining enormous crowd. This provides bi-directional operation for both entry and exit. The offered barrier finds application for indoor application in various offices, administration, governmental buildings, IT parks, industrial areas, metro stations and many other places. This automatic Flap Barrier is made from high quality 304, 316 grade stainless steel, glass, coated with mild steel powder and therefore this is resistant to abrasion, impact and corrosion.
Flap Barriers - Single Lane
- Passage width (Max) : 5 55omm
- Throughput rate : 35 P/M
- Power Supply : 10oV - 24oV AC
- Operational Voltage : 24V DC
- Max Power Consumption : 3oW
- Frequency : 5oHz - 6oHz
- Protection Level (lP) : 2 44
- Working Temperature : -25o - +70o
- Electro-magnetic Drive : DC
- Dimension excluding bars: 800 X 280 X 960 mm
- Weight : FB-TL-l l9-L/R : 4okg
- Use lC cards, ID cards, bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system.
- Display has been in use for statistics and numbers With voice and strobe light alerts
- A combination of infrared sensors and police anti-illegal entry into pedestrian access.
- Double anti-clipping function, photocell anti-clipping and mechanical anti-clipping
- The barrier can be set to delay closing in I - 605 after a valid card reading
- Single passage in the set direction
- Bi-directional single passage
- Plastic toughened glass
- Always free or locked